It was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to randomly title .
I fell to write it because YOU is way toooooooooo much insulted me .
Who are you to critizes me ?
You are nobody . Need me to replay that WORD?
You are N O B O D Y. Even to me . To my family . or even my friends .
Get your dickhead or your fuckin pussy ass wayyyyyy too far from here .
Get it? I am tooo much getting patience with YOU and YOUR friends .
Keep selling the stories to my friends .
I just don't mind it.
My true friends know me way toooooooooooooooo much than YOU!
Get it? * laugh *
Feeling soo funny thinking how cheap YOUR story YOU sell about me .
And nice try babe but later make it TRUE story okay ?
Try take a picture or maybe recorded or maybe make a blue print paper about me , what i am doing and who i was doing with .
It's too early too make a funny joke babe . Try new fake story okay ?
I'm waitinggggggggggggggggggggggggg
* sighh *
No comments:
Post a Comment