You come again and go . Have been wait for a year for you . Shall i dance with you to get a pack of birthday wishes and gift? * sigh *
Such a pathetic i am .
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Its a month of my birthday suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! * laugh *
29 march is the day i've been waiting for.
Should i give a list for my birhday gift?
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ( pretending that you are answer it )
Last year birthday :
- Ipod Touch ( Itouch) - got it ! (:
- shoes - got it !
- new watch - No ):
- jeans - No ):
- Roxy wallet - got it! (:
- Tepung , telur , kek - It's a mus rite ? yes , i got it . thank you . haha (:
This year birthday :
- I will try to keep as simple as i want . But i do miss celebrating it with my oldddddddd friends . Meeting School - mate is the best birthday present that i want .
No comments:
Post a Comment