Sometimes I just wish things would turn out perfect. But I guess this is how its supposed to be.
I should really start blogging again. Lately I haven't been much use. Wasting my time watching old re-runs of Supernatural , collecting dust , gaining a few extra pounds . * sigh *
Its time to get my life in order, next year is my year.
Lets start small . Maybe a list, yeah a list .
Its time to get my life in order, next year is my year.
Lets start small . Maybe a list, yeah a list .
Things to do before started new semester
- Clean out closet
- Alter clothes that need, well Altering.
- Unpack my junk from the old house.
- Paint my study wall.
- Do something with my room to make it less boring.
Make glycerine flowers and gingerbread cookies.- Re-arrange my study chart.
Get my books in order.Get everything sorted for next year (stationary, uniforms, etc)
Things to do in order to make myself a better person
- Lose 10 kgs ( -.- )
Wake up at a decent hour.Sleep at a decent hour, I am not an owl.Drink at least 8 glasses of water, to stop getting dehydrated.Stop being so sensitive- Spend more time with elmo .
- Stop wasting time
Restrict myself to only a few episodes of supernatural / house each day- Construct a daily schedule for next year
- Follow the goddamn schedule.
Make amends with people whom I am not friends with any more.Get my life back on trackBe more positive about myself.- Spend more time outside in the fresh air.
- Eat healthily
- etc etc
No comments:
Post a Comment