
It is not what i like the most about me . This is stupid and turing feeling . Yes indeed . And it's eating me inside if i keep it . Is not what i choose to feel . It is not something i could control and so i told you about it so that you could calm me down and tell me everything is going to be okay .
Im not asking for 21 presents on my 21st birthday , nor a coffee every morning , every time i open my eyes . I just want you to be there . Just to think of me when you decided to use your words . And think of how i feel when you decided to do something . Not like i put a limit nor prepared you a list . I just want you to know that i feel exactly like you do . A human being same as you too . And cry the same tears as you did .
P/S : this is from bottom of my heart to you . I wish i know who you are (:
No comments:
Post a Comment