
" Mom " . There words that I can't describe how grateful I am to have a chance to say It . One word , Many definition . If I ask you , What would you be when your growth up ?
Police , Teacher , Doctor ( it was a common answer )
BUT
I would say to be like my MOM . The one that lost a lot of blood just to give a birth of you . The one that feed you well enough with their milk . The one that hold you when your cold . The one that wipe your tears when your crying . The one and only can solve all the problems that you can't . The one that hold your hands when you're walking . It was HER .
BUT there is no way I can't be like HER .
21 years I managed to see HER face every moments I open my eyes . I'm grateful of it . Alhamdulillah . There is a million words that can describe Her .
Mama ,
You means a lot to me . Through the years pass by , I managed to organized my life by your help . You wrinkles on your faces, means how struggle you are to raise us . Your smile , means how happy your are still breathing with us . Your wrinkles on your hands , means how much it help to fed us .
Mama ,
Forgive me for being a bad . Forgive me if I ever lie to you . Forgive me if I'm using your money for the bad things . Forgive me if I was ever hurt you . Forgive me if I was the one making you cry . Forgive me for all the things that making I done making you hurt .
Sincerely from your daughter ,
I LOVE YOU MAMA !
p/s : syurga di telapak kaki ibu (:
No comments:
Post a Comment