Assalamualikum
Raya is just around the corner . Selamat tinggal ramadhan . It's been a blast for us . I'm enjoying it well . Ramadhan month this year was the best for me . It taught me well to be a muslim . As you know , hijabers is new to me . I started wearing it through middle of the year . It was tough to get reid all the nonsense speak at the back of you .
Like " eh , is she really wearing a tudung ? or just sengaja je ? Alaaaa . kejap je tu pun . She is not totally into it pun . "
Indeed ! I manage to go it well . I manage to belits my selendang well . Even mula mula tu merangkak juga lah na belit belits ni . I learn from all the tutorials that have been upload at the youtube . Thanks to them actually .
At first , I have to take much more time to belits my selendang . I have to wear selendang first before my pants . I have to make myself ready to go out 1 hour before anyone else because it was quiet difficult for me to belits my selendang when all people have done and they are waiting for me . * tak suka okay * Rasa macam burden gila dekat diorang .
But in the end , It takes a long time for me , to shorten my time to wear "the belits selendang" * sigh * . And this hijabers have come to be my passion and hobby when i'm bored . Thanks a lot for the people that keep supporting me . They is a ups and downs when i'm totally new in this hijabers family .
I remember when " lepak-ing at mamak " . It was a trend for a student like us to go lepak mamak right ? But after i'm wearing hijabs , I become a shy person and unoutspoken people . I really scared to lepaks there with my friends because i'm too scared to be around them . As you know , mamak mestilah banyak orang kan ? Ohemmmgeeeeeeeee ! Dengar macam tu pun dah boleh buat bulu roma aku naik . Haihh . Butttttttttttt ! Againnnn ! I manage to get through it well . Thanks for my friend MUIZ JAMBARI that always bawak aku lepak sama . And when he sends me back home , i will ask him " am i doing it right ? is it good for me wearing this ? "
And he will answer all my question well enough to get my confidence level back . Thanks to him * smile *
Hari raya was the best gift for me . I shopping it well this year because i wanna it to be perfect for me with this "the belits selendang" * sigh * . Now it sound nice when it say it again and again *laugh*
Akhir sekali , kepada seluruh keluarga , semua teman rapat , teman tak rapat , teman lelaki , teman perempuan , teman di perantauan , teman di dalam negara dan tak lupa juga kepada semua pengunjung blog saya ini . Terima kasih banyak banyak dannnnnnnnn
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
Aku susun sepuluh jari memohon kemaafan kepada semua orang jika ada tersalah kata atau tergigit lidah atau perlakuanku yang membuatkan anda tak senang hati . Maafkan saya dari hujung rambut ke hujung kaki dan maaf zahir dan batin .
p/s : Maaf zahir dan batin . If your are saying that , make note about it . Make it sincere from your heart and insyallah it will gain their forgiveness . Remember that !
Dan tak lupa juga !
SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI KEMERDEKAAN
! MERDEKA ! MERDEKA ! MERDEKA !
! MERDEKA ! MERDEKA ! MERDEKA !
Merdeka juga sebab sudah berjaya mengharungi ibadah puasa selama sebulan .
Merdeka juga kerana berjaya menahan segala perasaan semasa menjalaninya
Merdeka juga kerana kita sudah merdeka selama 53t tahun *betul ke ni?* maaf jika salah sekali lagi *smile *
No comments:
Post a Comment