Aug 11, 2010

you should warning me .

Life is cruel . Yet still have some sweetness in it . I prefer salt than sugar . I prefer experience than intelligent . It is more worth it . Lately i've been doing some stupid research for myself . It was ugly things when you know that the worst part of you . Your weekness . I should know it before . I was half dying before because i just didn't realize it . Keep getting stupid everyday i get through the day maybe . * sigh *

Okay . okay . I'm doing way tooooo good right now .
BF ? nahhhhhh! that is the only word i can say .
FRIEND ? errr . did you mean a GOOD friend or a VERY GOOD friend ? * sigh *
still doesn't get it . There is a different between those type of people lah . ( oh ! i'm a malaysian people so, i will keep saying LAH ) * sigh *
see ? see ? I'm getting stupid everyday . My blog getting dull . I should clean it more often right ? right ? * sigh *

Oh! mama ! when i'm gonna grow up and be a women! WHEN LAHHHHHHH ????
I'm soo homesick right now . I miss the smell of my bed , my room . My own bathroom . My new clean clothes that are easy to wash . Oh! how i miss it soooooooo fuckin much ! Can i be back this monday and be back right here on the next month ? * laugh *

Idk what i keep bubbling about in this post . I just following the flow of my head . Right now i keep remembering the songs from metric . erghhhh! How i love HER voice soo much ! Please be my soulmateeeeeeeeeeeeeee ? * desperately *

Just stop it . end

No comments: