Which overrated Disney star are you?
BOLD your characteristic.
Miley Cyrus
I try to act a lot older than I really am .
The name I go by isn’t my birthname .
I’m a brunette .
I post videos on YouTube .
My brother is in a band .
I’ve dated someone longer than a year .
People like to gossip about me .
I love to shop .
I am/use to be a cheerleader .
I love chinese food
Total: 5
Demi Lovato
I’ve known my best friend for a very long time .
I was bullied in school .
I’m Christian .
My favorite store is Forever 21.
I enjoy metal music .
I’ve been home schooled .
I graduated high school early. (Or you are going to.)
I can play the piano and/or guitar.
Musicals = <3
I have a cleft chin.
Total: 1
Selena Gomez
I was named after someone famous .
My mom had me at a young age .
I pretty much only wear Converse .
I’m an only child .
I have some Italian in me .
My hair is naturally curly .
I love science .
Paramore is my favorite band .
I’m from Texas .
I’ve adopted an animal from a shelter.
Total: 1
Jonas Brothers
I like tight pants .
I’m staying “pure” until marriage .
An outfit isn’t complete without some sort of scarf , tie , or bandana .
I have a serious medical condition .
I’m engaged .
I’ve wanted to become a comedian .
Go Yankees!
I only have brothers .
I am/was home schooled .
Family is very important to me .
Total: 2
Ashley Tisdale
My hair is naturally brown .
I’ve bleached my hair blonde .
I have/had a deviated septum .
I’m a very positive role model .
My favorite TV show is Friends .
I don’t understand most sports .
The feeling of Christmas spirit is amazing to me .
People think I’m younger than I am .
I don’t go out and party/club .
I’m down-to-earth.
Total: 2
Zac Efron
I have no desire to get married .
My hair is dark and my eyes are light .
I read manga .
I have a younger brother .
I would rather act , then sing .
I’ve been with my current S-O a very long time .
My appendix has been removed from my body.
I don’t party hard at all .
I’m teaching myself to play an instrument .
Sports are great .
Total: 4
I am: Miley cyrus ! erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment