Apr 25, 2011

hijrah


Hello April and goodbye April . You have be so much fun to me . Thank you and alhamdulillah .
April have been kind to me . I manage to find all sort of happiness . alhamdulillah . I manage to find guts and path that i choose . I manage and brave enough to try it . Absolutely , yes ! i'm changing . I've received a hijrah and hidayah after all . It kinda waste to see my life before . And i am thankful now that i have realize it . Thank you Allah . Mashallah .

Sorry for my improper or tunggang terbalik tense that i used . To write this , i'm a bit scared but indeed ! i manage to find again my guts to write this .

After a journey , i found hijab is awesome . More awesome that i thought . Alhamdulillah *smile*






p/s : Remember Islam is not only to have the perfect Salah or the perfect recitation of the holy book Al-Quran or the proper way of coverings/wear but it is also a way of life and a faith

2 comments:

AminB said...

:)
I love the old you and the new you beb! i'll oways with u~:)

sang hawa said...

awww . thanks babe <3 alhamdulillah