I'm so sorry to say this, maybe for those with dirty minds or sight that makes you thinks creating negative curiosity . Don't you think that you're overdoing it ? if a Muslim want to advise another Muslim about his or her wrong doings . Tell him or her nicely , most importantly personally and not just spreading it out to the whole world . Don't you feel that it is just wrong to be criticizing someone and it is very disrespectful . We are trying out best to be a better Muslim , so please think twice before doing something that may hurt another feelings and dignity ! THINK IT !
I am nor good or even bad . I know i don't have the right to say this but think it . If everyone keep waiting to be good then , you will start to say this . Until kiamat , it will never happen .
p/s : Gracious character, humanity and respect should be as important for a Muslim to be a good Muslim. I believe that this is the utmost importance, the basic foundation needed. It is like without a good foundation, no building is able to stand. Just like us.
No comments:
Post a Comment