Only god knows , scientist claim we came from apes but they lies though . That was part of our conversation . I spark one up and start blazing . Thinking of how amazing she was . A angel gave me love . I'm thankful , to ever know a women so real . I pray when I marry my wife , i'll have one of your skills but mom you could never be replaced . Should i sing for you ? * sigh *
" There's no way i can pay you back , but the plan is to show you that i understand . You are appreciated by me . "
Thanks mama . for all your have been teach me through thick and thin . You always there for me . There is nothing can replace you . I Love You MAMA .
. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY .
Thanks mama . for all your have been teach me through thick and thin . You always there for me . There is nothing can replace you . I Love You MAMA .
. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY .
No comments:
Post a Comment