I'm just tired .
Tired of every dream and expectation I had .
When I was a kid falling into pieces before my eyes .
I wish people had been honest with me .
I wish they do tell me to prepare myself for a lifetime disappointment and heartbreak .
I wish they do tell me that I'm never going to grow out of my awkwardness , so I'd better get used to it .
I think movies should have disclaimers at the beginning . These event will never occur in real life . If they did , you wouldn't be sitting inside watching a fucking movie .
I suppose we're all a bit lonely and broken . I suppose most of us just go through life , waiting for things do get better . For some they do , for others they don't . It's up to us to make the best out of it .
QUESTION IS , AM I STRONG ENOUGH TO TRY ?
Tired of every dream and expectation I had .
When I was a kid falling into pieces before my eyes .
I wish people had been honest with me .
I wish they do tell me to prepare myself for a lifetime disappointment and heartbreak .
I wish they do tell me that I'm never going to grow out of my awkwardness , so I'd better get used to it .
I think movies should have disclaimers at the beginning . These event will never occur in real life . If they did , you wouldn't be sitting inside watching a fucking movie .
I suppose we're all a bit lonely and broken . I suppose most of us just go through life , waiting for things do get better . For some they do , for others they don't . It's up to us to make the best out of it .
QUESTION IS , AM I STRONG ENOUGH TO TRY ?

If you don’t like where you are, change it. Its not like your a tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment