I’m tired . The kind of tired that can drive a person mad. the kind of tired that makes your whole body ache .It’s a kind of tired that sleep can’t fix .
You’re the only cure .
But I know it won't happen because you already have someone else .
How easy it could be right ? sigh
On a day like today , when i have nothing to do but think , I end up missing you . I miss looking at your facebook, your instagram , texting you .
I miss talking to you endlessly until i would fall asleep . Even before i fell in love with you, i still loved to talk to you. you always put a smile on my face .
I miss knowing what you were doing .
I miss giving you advice and knowing you were taking it .
I miss a lot about what we had , because we were pretty special .
I’ll never forget you , S .
You really did mean the world to me .
I hope you have a beautiful life filled to the brim with people who love you and I hope one day i’ll get to talk to you again .
love always ,
me .

No comments:
Post a Comment